We offer all standard compliance services in a timely and accurate manner, including:
- Business activity statement preparation and payment advice
- Income tax return preparation for all entities
- Annual financial statement preparation
- Fringe benefits tax, payroll tax, capital gains tax, GST and other indirect taxation
- Self-managed superannuation fund administration and compliance
However, we don’t like the term ‘tax compliance’ as it implies merely satisfying your statutory obligations.
We go beyond compliance by establishing a one-on-one relationship with you, which enables us to learn about your business and in turn we can offer advice that is specific to you. If we are going to develop strategies to help you minimise tax, protect your assets and restructure effectively then we need to know you and your business!
Continuous communication also allows us to identify tax planning opportunities which can often go unnoticed by your average number-crunching accountant.