Step 1: Planning for your physiotherapy practice
You’ve got a business idea, so let’s make it happen.
Step 1: hear the words “develop a business plan” and run for the hills.
Not this time because we have used our extensive experience gained from working with physiotherapy businesses across Australia to develop a business plan solution for you.
Is your business viable? Yes
- There are more than 27,000 registered physiotherapists in Australia generating over $1.5 billion in annual revenue, $272 million in profit, $568 million in wages and a total of 5,528 businesses in 2014
- $23.3 million worth of treatment in private practice during 2014, a growth of 5.4%, $10.8 million in Private Health Insurance (4.4% growth) and $1.6 million in Medicare Items (19.6% growth)
- The forecasted annual growth rate for the physiotherapy services industry is 4.8% for five years 2013 to 2018
Is there a market for your service? Yes
- The aging population
- Increase in reports of incidents of chronic disease
- Increase in consumers taking out private health insurance
- Increased industry participation in the Medicare system
We KNOW your business can be a success – we just need to get you started. Downloading business plan – physiotherapy private practice will do just that! You will find it helpful to continue reading the following steps prior to completing your business plan.